Invest in Cadiz provides comprehensive support to potential and already existing investors in the region, offering a completely personalised and bespoke service to guarantee the implementation of your projects in the best conditions.
- Assistance with your strategy and planning in Andalusia.
- Finding the right location.
- Compiling and delivering factual reports on key decision drivers such as market access, availability of skills, regulatory information, and property and labour cost comparisons.
- Information on business opportunities: acquisitions or investment opportunities included and / or corporate search.
- Information on assistance and applicable funding sources.
Consultancy services during the implementation phase
- Organisation of personalised visits.
- Meetings with institutions, companies, universities and potential partners (financial and technological).
- Assistance with national and local administrative procedures.
Growing your investment
- Aftercare, a personalised service once the company is established in Cadiz with dedicated services to follow the Project, development of investment case for your group headquarters and support new expansión projects in the región.
Corporate Economic Incentives
The Spanish public administrations, at their different levels, offer aid and incentives in order to encourage investments, employment, competition and, consequently, economic development.
The aspects that stand out the most among the objectives sought by different programmes are: promoting indefinite employment, industrial development and research, development and technological innovation (RDI).
The main funding programmes in Andalusia are the following:
- Incentives Programme for the Promotion of Industrial Research, Experimental Development and Business Innovation in Andalusia.
- Incentives Programme for Industrial Development, Improving Competitivity, the Digital Transformation and Creation of Employment.
- Regional Economic Incentives.